About the job
Yelp is looking for a Senior Email Operations Associate to help us deliver high quality and error free marketing programs for our growing B2B Marketing team. The candidate has extensive knowledge in operating Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Ampscript, SQL and more! They will work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities. The Marketing Operations team is looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, relentlessly process driven and advocates for change and improvement.
If you’re jumping out of your chair after reading this, send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why we’d be crazy not to hire you. This is full time position located in the United States.
- You will own the end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You will build and launch cross-channel marketing campaigns based on internal processes and industry best practices
- You will test and troubleshoot campaign issues that may arise, such as configuration or rendering issues.
- You will work with internal members of the Marketing Operations team to QA and deploy error free campaigns
- You will drive best practices, provide recommendations and promote change to improve build and QA efficiency
- You will streamline processes for campaign execution and well-structured handoff documents to stakeholders
- You will provide clear communication with internal operations partners to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- You will manage routine system maintenance, including monitoring ongoing campaigns and data synchronization
- You will create and update campaign documentation to ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date with campaign
- 3-4+ years of extensive, hands-on experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Mobile Studio, etc.
- Experience writing/reading and working with SQL
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS and dynamic scripting such as Ampscript and/or JSON
- Experience using email testing tools such as Litmus, Return Path, Email on Acid etc.
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines with a willingness to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive results
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Plays well with others – Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required