WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
About the job
WorkReduce is looking for a Paid Social Manager, B2B with 5-6 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms (LinkedIn, FB/IG, Twitter, Reddit.). This role directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid social campaigns and oversees the implementation of new accounts.
- Ability to develop a high-level social strategy, leverage social across platforms and integrate social media into multi-channel marketing strategy
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Manage campaign budgets and advises on recommended campaign optimization
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implements new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for career development
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Build strong relationships across the client services team and with the client.
- Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
- 5-6 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms (LinkedIn, FB/IG, Twitter, Reddit).
- Demonstrated experience in directing managing large and complex Paid Social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how Paid Social interacts with Display Media, SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile and Attribution
- Previous B2B experience required
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results; identifies and pursues opportunities to grow business
- Understands Paid Social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
- Experience successfully leading a large team, setting best practices, inspiring excellence & innovative solutions and serving as a point of escalation
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation