We help marketers do better marketing on their website.
WisePops is a SaaS popup solution that helps marketers design and publish eye-catching modals. It is used by 1,300 organizations around the world, including Mixpanel, Greenpeace, Ocado, and Postmates.
In 2020, we launched Wisp, the #1 notification feed for Ecommerce. Our ambition is to revolutionize the way marketers communicate on their website. Wisp has already been adopted by top retailers (Asphalte, Hopaal) and agencies (Maukau, Ethercycle).
We’re 100% remote and we’re only 8 employees, all senior, with experience at Amazon, Rakuten, Botify, Lyft, and Revolut.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth who is passionate about building products that customers love to skyrocket Wisp’s adoption.
• Set up the go-to-market strategy and get the first 100 customers.
• Act as an evangelist to build Wisp’s visibility on the ecommerce industry scene
• Develop PR and agency partnerships to maximize Wisp’s adoption
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Test and scale acquisition channels
• Identify and fill product gaps, prioritize client needs and build the roadmap
• Translate users’ needs into detailed specifications and prototypes
• Spread awareness about new features and maximize their adoption
• Be the main contact for prospects, trial users, and customers while the product launches
- Proven experience in Growth/acquisition
- Hands-on experience in Product Management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience in companies known for their selective recruitment processes and/or growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree
- Fluent English
- Based in Europe or North America (Eastern and Central timezones)