What Do You Meme?™ is the company behind the #1 best selling game of the same name, as well as tons of other viral game sensations such as Incohearent, For The Girls, Buzzed and New Phone Who Dis?. We make things that make people laugh, and our catalog has grown to include a whole host of both adult and family games, as well as other fun products
About the job
We are seeking a Social Media Growth + Community Manager to join our Marketing team in a full time capacity. This person will report directly to our Senior Marketing Content Strategist, and work closely with our Head of Marketing Content and Directors of Marketing.
- Spearhead growing our new outdoor product social media accounts and building engaged communities around the brands
- Potential to also manage social media for our core WDYM and WDYM Family brands
- Work closely/collaborate with Marketing + Content leadership to formulate and execute on daily/weekly/monthly content strategy for outdoor brand accounts
- Spearhead a growth strategy including daily community management/engagement
- Engage with people and other brands on our channels, including fielding customer questions in the comments and DMs of the accounts, escalating to the appropriate channels when needed
- Update Airtable with analytics from all your posted content weekly, maintaining excellent historical records
- Attend weekly team meetings to sync on marketing priorities and align on deadlines
- Provide regular analysis and updates to Heads of Marketing and the team with regards to account growth, engagement and content performance
- Have a proven track record and genuine passion for growing social media accounts (Instagram and TikTok primarily)
- Must have 1-2 years of experience managing social media accounts for a consumer product brand or similar
- Can write killer social media captions, adapting your voice for different products/sub-brands to differentiate them
- Know your way around a great #hashtag strategy to supercharge visibility + follower growth
- Are super-duper organized and can manage a multi-product, multi-channel posting schedule in your sleep without relying on scheduling software
- Are capable of juggling several projects and priorities simultaneously while being flexible and able to switch gears when needed
- Have community management experience including engaging with followers/customers on social media to field inquiries, direct them to the right channels for any issues they might be experiencing, etc.
- Are always analyzing results and iterating on how to get better ones
- Enjoy the collaboration, and casual-but-with-hustle vibe of working with a fast-growing company with a startup culture
- Have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset. We don’t believe in micromanagement but that also means we don’t hand hold too much – you’ll be expected to jump right in, ask questions, learn quickly and speak up if you need a hand!
- Note: We are a NYC based company but remote candidates will be considered for this role. Must demonstrate excellent ability to work remotely in that case
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the United States