UserTesting was founded in 2007, and is backed by world class VCs: Accel, Greenspring, Insight Partners, and OpenView. In 2020, we crossed $100M in revenue, and are accelerating our international growth from our San Francisco headquarters. UserTesting is now present in 12 countries, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, Singapore, and Oslo. Today, more than 2,000 organizations in 45 countries use the UserTesting Human Insight Platform to make more informed, customer-first decisions at scale.
About the job
Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies learn about their customers and build better products and experiences. Using our powerful software combined with the industry’s largest and most diverse panel of test participants, our customers can quickly target their audience and receive think-aloud video feedback from real people sharing their thoughts to your questions. UserTesting’s industry-leading platform enables companies to get rapid feedback on all types of customer interactions and experiences: websites, mobile apps, prototypes, campaigns, real world experiences, and more! A recent Forrester study found the ROI of using UserTesting to be 655%!
We’re proud that this is our third year of being honored as an Inc. Best Workplace and a Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. We’ve made a commitment to build and develop a diverse workforce that reflects the labor markets in which we operate. We actively look to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin, in addition to bringing a variety of backgrounds, interests and opinions. At the end of 2020, our global team was 43% women and 36% minority; in the U.S., our underrepresented minority population was 16%. In the last year, we’ve had more than a third of our employees take on new roles within UT. We do everything we can to make UserTesting a place where you feel you belong and are empowered to do the best work of your career.
We are looking for an Email Operations Analyst to add to our Marketing Operations team.
This is a hands-on role, planning and implementing email development projects company-wide.
This person’s core responsibilities will be to develop high-quality HTML emails that look beautiful across multiple platforms/email clients and ensure positive email deliverability across all email systems. Additional responsibilities include coordinating with stakeholders company-wide (marketing, sales, product) to transform mockups from design into beautiful HTML email templates and build successful lifecycle email programs in Marketo.
- Produce high-quality HTML email templates that look good across multiple platforms and email clients.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Operations to optimize the Marketo Revenue Cycle Modeler programs.
- Own set of quality email marketing and deliverability metrics to ensure email program success company-wide.
- Design and document solutions in Confluence to leverage automation, dynamic content, and data-driven segmentation in Marketo.
- Grow expertise and experience in new and emerging tools or trends in email and marketing automation.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure, short-deadline situations.
- Test email content and rendering using designated tools for consistency across all email clients prior to client hand-off.
- Meet with stakeholders to go over project specifics and deadlines.
- 3+ years of demonstrated HTML and CSS coding experience, specifically for the development of HTML emails.
- 3+ years of experience working with design teams and design collaboration tools like Figma and InVision.
- Marketo Certified Expert or equivalent experience.
- Able to develop emails from scratch using provided mockups for a wide range of viewports (desktop/tablet/mobile).
- Hands on experience working with and interpreting data from Google Postmaster Tools, or equivalent email deliverability tools.
- Expert knowledge of email reputation tools: Google Postmaster Tools, Senderscore.org, BarracudaCentral, TrustedSource, TalosIntelligence.com, etc.
- Entry level understanding of Google’s spam filter algorithms.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Dedication to completing projects on time and on budget (excellent time management skills)
- Good team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly.