Uncommon Works Marketing Group was born out of the need that I experienced in my 15 years of working for a corporate marketing environment. I found that the agencies I dealt with on a day-to-day basis didn’t truly understand the natural connection between sales and marketing. Most agencies only focused on their area of expertise but didn’t connect their expertise to sales enablement, ultimately making my job as a marketer easier.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager with an integral role in the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns spanning across digital channels. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to produce, monitor, and optimize multiple paid digital campaigns (Google, Bing, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, RollWorks) and SEO performance. This role requires strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across digital channels and customer touchpoints.
Manage weekly forecasting and budget flow management, including measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs). You will be responsible to identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights, and provide thought leadership and perspective for the adoption of marketing technologies for SEO, Paid Social, and Paid Search.
Paid Media Responsibilities
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, and other paid media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide copy and graphical suggestions based on ROI and best practices.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines, Paid Social, and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Search Engine Optimization Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Apply buyer personas to better target identified audiences via content
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing teams
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, paid social media and analyzing data and reports to report on a client’s full-funnel digital strategy.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with B2B Lead Generation Campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and the media buying space (DSPs, DMPs, SSPs)
- Experience in setting up with CRO platforms (Optimizely, Google experiment, VWO)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement