TorkLaw is a top-tier personal injury and consumer protection law firm serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and Houston. Specializing in major accident and catastrophic injury cases, as well as dangerous drug and product liability litigation – the attorneys at TorkLaw are your go-to team when you have been injured in an accident or through the gross negligence of a third party.
About the job
Do you love using digital media and working with influencers, partners, and professionals?
We seek a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our business development marketing strategies.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows how to build successful partnerships, then you are the person we are looking for.
- You understand people; you know what they want; you know how to build relationships/partnerships.
- You love talking with people, following up with them, and building long-lasting relationships.
- You’re incredibly flattering and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in your work’s quality and craftsmanship rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Promote the firm, our services and existing projects
- Research, connect, and engage with consumers, partners, team members and vendors.
- Analyze our existing relationships, start communication with them for promoting our products, services and offerings.
- Find opportunities to promote our services. Follow Up, stay organized and establish long-term relationships
- Maintain excellent relationships with key partners and clients to develop future business and provide them with quality customer service.
- Managing the onboarding of newly launched partnerships and solidify existing ones.
- Research and develop SEO, paid and email-marketing partners, influencers, educators, and other marketing partners to generate clients.
- Creating outreach marketing plans and implementing them successfully towards achieving the set objectives.
- Identify and liaise with relevant marketing staff, negotiating fair deals for content, and ensuring the applicable agreements are in place.
- Creating and managing outreach efforts during special event-related campaigns.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Consumer Marketing manager experience.
- Excellent communication skills along with a super-high level of self-expression
- Hands-on experience in client handling, including communication, follow-ups, convincing abilities, building relationships, etc
- Knowledge of essential tools such as CRMs, Email Finders, Influencer Marketing Tools, SEO Tools, WordPress Tools, Social Media Tools, etc
- Builds successful, collaborative, genial, and trusting relationships that contribute to the team’s effectiveness, both personally and the team.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Willing to learn new techniques regarding outreach and should be good at conducting PR exercises.
- Creativity and resourcefulness – Ability to create & adjust the right partnership
- Time Management – You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.