Toggl Track is a leading online time tracking tool, which is extremely popular among freelancers, consultants, and small companies. It allows users to track the time spent on various projects and analyze productivity. It’s internet-based and can be up and running from scratch in less than a minute. Toggl Track has real-time sync with web tracker, desktop widgets and mobile apps.
About the job
- Acquire new business, and sell Toggl Track’s value to a diverse range of clients. Manage the entire sales process, including negotiating pricing and terms,
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline (inbound and outbound sources),
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals, and run product demonstrations of our software via screen share
- Identify key decision-makers, map out the plan to close the deal and help them become successful,
- Contribute to our growth directly by meeting or exceeding set quota targets on a monthly basis,
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities,
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team,
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the product team.
- You have previous B2B SaaS sales experience under your belt (2+ years ideally), as an SMB AE in a SaaS company. Senior outbound SDRs ready to make their next move will be also considered,
- You have high energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career,
- You are a great listener, get excited by understanding prospects’ challenges, and feel confident you can help people overcome their productivity challenges with technology,
- You are a charismatic communicator and a natural relationship-builder,
- You know how to prioritize your day to maximize results,
- You are comfortable in a rapidly evolving start-up environment working remotely.