About the job
For over 20 years Threadless has partnered with hundreds of thousands of artists to promote and bring their independent art to millions of fans around the world. Threadless remains a diverse, global community of artists and those who support them, with creatives from all over the world and all different backgrounds coming together to make great art.
We started with just tees, but tons of products make great canvases. While we work with partners to find these canvases for our artists, it s our community who makes and picks the best art for us to offer. Whether it s voted-on art at Threadless.com or designs artists choose to include in their very own Artist Shop, when people buy from us, they are supporting great, weird, geeky, and beautiful art. More importantly, here at Threadless, we feel that art plays a meaningful role in driving progress and creating cultural change.
- Build and manage social marketing campaigns on a daily and weekly basis for all Threadless promotions, new product releases, product trends, new and trending Artist Shops, and various daily and weekly editorial initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Brand Team to create original and artist-designed content for all social platforms.
- Write all copy for social media posts, while managing daily social community management and engagement. Talking with and listening to our community is imperative.
- Own and share social analytics reports every month and identify weekly trends worth exploring.
- Execute all social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate, punctual and on brand.
- Create and manage paid social ad campaigns.
- Embody the Threadless voice, be a face on our social channels, and authentically share our mission with the world; Threadless exists to help artists succeed.
- Stay on top of daily cultural trends, important news, and relevant content opportunities, and incorporate key and timely moments into the content strategy every week.
- Minimum 5 years of social media management experience including campaign development and execution, content publishing, copywriting, and content development (brand or agency)
- An knack for creating short form video content for social platforms, particularly TikTok
- Experience with social publishing platforms, ideally Sprout Social
- Expert understanding and passion for the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way across all platforms
- Keen creative eye with the ability to curate the best art from our community on our site
- Ability to build social strategies to increase channel engagement, growth, and drive increased traffic to our site
- Experience in performance reporting and delivering insights that drive recommendations to continuously improve and grow our channel base and engagement over time
- Ability to write strong copy often combining emotion, humor, and information. Confident in publishing copy and content to mass audiences.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Flexibility to work weekends from home (for posting and engagement only)