About the job
SENIOR DIRECTOR, MARKETING AMERICAS
- Our high-growth company is seeking an energetic, creative and experienced marketing expert to develop and execute Tanium’s America’s marketing strategy, which includes the channel.
- This highly visible role will lead an existing team of marketing professionals, to align with sales to create and move pipeline in support of revenue goals, and support our “partner first” mentality.
- The successful candidate is a go-to-market veteran and must have expertise in coordinating the resources needed to build, implement, and optimize marketing plans to increase reach, accelerate conversions, drive maximum deal value, and realize a return on marketing investments.
- We are seeking a senior, B2B marketing professional with a proven track record of team leadership, strategic planning, partner marketing, go-to-market messaging, and highly targeted partner and program execution.
- This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Americas Sales.
- Develop Strategy for America’s Pipeline Success
- Develop and execute the integrated marketing strategy and demand and partner plans to help drive overall engagement, pipeline and revenue growth for America’s.
- Collaborate with sales, channel, and customer success to ensure optimizing pursuits, pipeline coverage, acceleration, and alignment across territories.
- Improve waterfall metrics, including reach, conversion, velocity, value and return.
- Leadership and Team Development
- Recruit, manage and motivate a best-in-class marketing team, to support the business and scale for rapid future growth.
- Proactively negotiate resources and deliverables across the organization.
- Americas Program Strategy and Execution
- Lead program development based on verticals, regional market trends, and segments aligned with the buyer’s journey.
- Integrate and adapt global messaging, campaigns and content into regional and partner programs.
- Drive partner marketing agenda and value proposition into programs.
- Help foster deep, long-lasting customer relationships through ongoing customer engagement that reduce the risk of churn, increases reference-ability and opens new revenue opportunities within existing customers.
- Work with SDR teams to drive program success, program follow up, conversion rates and closed-loop communication.
- Operational Excellence
- Develop and report on progress of field demand plans and target metrics.
- Manage America’s marketing budget planning, allocation, and variance.
- 10+ years of experience in leadership roles in B2B marketing.
- 15+ years of overall experience in B2B marketing.
- Proven experience planning and executing business and marketing plans in a SaaS company preferred.
- Proven success in driving pipeline and optimizing marketing returns.
- Applies strategic thinking and creative ideas to ensure field and partner marketing success.
- Experience managing a distributed team.
- Ability to strategically evaluate and navigate complex problems with multiple, evolving variables.
- Understanding of messaging nuances and complexities of execution in marketing campaigns across multiple regions.
- Target segmentation analysis, budgeting and building business cases for new customer acquisition.
- B-to-B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
Thank you for subscribing!