We’re rapidly growing and looking for driven and customer-obsessed professionals to help our team revolutionize the career-services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to creating a better landscape for job seekers everywhere. Through our community of career experts and data insights, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — empower professionals to take control of their careers, tell the best version of their career stories, and reach their full potential.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
About the job
Here at Talent Inc., we’re exponentially growing our marketing efforts across all of our consumer brands and are looking for a knowledgeable, tech-savvy, and innovative Marketing Analyst with 3+ years of experience to join the team. Reporting to the SVP of Digital Marketing, you will own and manage reporting across all marketing and sales channels, KPI trending, cohort and segment tracking, advertising ROI, and ongoing analytics for the marketing department.
Your mission will be simple: Ensure that the marketing team has all the data and actionable insights needed to create and grow effective marketing campaigns and programs.
- Establish dashboards that will enable us to measure performance of all marketing and sales channels (e.g. website, SEO, email, advertising, affiliates, calls, chat, future SMS, etc.) and identify opportunities in prospect and customer journeys.
- Utilize various marketing data sources to compose and maintain performance reports for paid, organic, and partner consumer leads, incorporating the entire consumer funnel from visit to engagement, consideration, offer, sale, and beyond.
- Establish naming convention, consistent tracking, and tagging across all marketing programs and websites; run regular QA to assure reporting consistency and accuracy.
- Define approaches to more complex opportunities like multi-touch marketing attribution, customer journey mapping, and customer lifetime value.
- Recommend, help run, and analyze split and multivariate tests on new marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Create requirements for data architecture and advanced analytics to make new data available for reporting.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Collaborate with marketing team on creating channel goals and forecasting performance.
- Conduct ad hoc marketing analytics for other marketing professionals.
- Analyze survey data.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing analytics.
- You have experience with marketing data extraction, manipulation, analysis, and presentation. If you are excited to answer the question, “So what?” from data, then this role is for you.
- You possess a strong understanding of BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Periscope, Looker) and have a working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets.
- You have expert knowledge and experience utilizing Google Analytics (GA Certification for Power users is required).
- You are a team player. If you want to be a part of a team to collaborate, coordinate, and communicate, then Talent Inc. is the place for you.
- You are highly organized and detailed-oriented.