SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
About the job
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Content Strategist for our customer experience pillar. You’ll report to our Brand Strategy team, and partner with product marketing, demand generation, sales, brand strategy, web, design, and others.
You’ll have the chance to execute game-changing content initiatives. This role will lead experimentation for multi-channel content and develop strategies that attract and engage customers and prospects across the buyer’s journey.
This role can be remote.
- Understand customer/prospect challenges and translate your expertise into full-funnel and multi-channel content campaigns.
- Help maintain messaging alignment across all stages of the funnel.
- Manage our SEO content program.
- Lead our newsletter strategy.
- Track and report on key performance content metrics.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for end-to-end funnel content programs.
- Use your excellent editorial skills to create distinguished content.
- Partner with design to create on-brand creative.
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, public relations, journalism, or a communications role.
- An understanding of conversion optimization, SEO best practices, growth marketing, and principles of experimentation.
- Experience working across marketing channels on full-funnel projects.
- A journalistic approach to content marketing and a user-centric approach to designing content.
- An understanding of performance marketing and web analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for solving big challenges.
- Familiarity with or interested in the customer experience industry.