StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily. For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the world’s largest media outlets. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more. TPG’s Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
About the job
The Director, Paid Social Marketing will be responsible for managing large scale paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue across our own brands and our publisher shops. This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. You will also be responsible for leading a small team of paid social marketers and help improve efficiencies and drive scale across all of our accounts.
- Manage, execute and help scale high volume of paid acquisition campaigns across 20+ Facebook ad accounts to drive profitable growth.
- Hands on campaign management
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Facebook Ads Manager
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with the marketing team to hone in on key drivers of user sign-ups, email subscriptions, and develop new campaigns to attract new growth.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Manage, mentor and lead team of paid social marketers
- 6+ years experience managing paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns
- Experience managing paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns at scale
- Direct response ecommerce experience on Facebook
- Experience managing a team of paid social marketers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Great writing skills w/a passion for great ad copy and ad creative
- Detailed oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the company
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Knowledge in media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle a plus
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment