SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
About the job
The advertising campaign manager (ACM) will manage performance (PPC/PPA) job advertising budgets for SmartRecruiters large enterprise customers that have signed on to our SmartJobs (managed programmatic) service.
As part of our SmartAdvertising team, the ACM will play an integral role in delivering an important service that helps guarantee the hiring success of SmartRecruiters customers and positions SmartRecruiters talent acquisition suite as more than just software.
- Work very closely with the Product and Advertising Operations to tailor programmatic advertising campaigns that meet and exceed customers’ desired goals
- Manage day to day bidding, source, and conversion optimization
- Pace and manage customer budgets within fixed parameters
- Keep diligent track of campaign results and present progress to customers alongside Product specialists
- Manage client relationships in partnership with our Account Managers
- Collaborate with external partners, job advertising publishers, and programmatic software providers to ensure the continuous development and success of our advertising products
- This is a fully remote role. You must be on the east coast/central or be willing to keep east coast/central hours.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Experience with programmatic advertising is a plus
- Proficiency in excel and/or google sheets
- Proficiency in data visualization tools is a plus (e.g. google data studio, tableau)
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team