About the job
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented digital marketing manager with hands-on experience running paid search programs focused on acquisition/performance. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of Skillshare’s global paid search program, which covers multiple markets and is rising to become one of the largest acquisition drivers for the business.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who has a deep understanding of how paid search functions and how it fits into the overall media mix. This is a great opportunity to scale and shape a multi-million dollar marketing channel into a best-in-class program at a company in hyper-growth mode.
- Own planning and execution of Skillshare’s paid search program to drive new members
- Work with Skillshare’s paid search agency to create, monitor, and optimize paid search campaigns
- Identify new opportunities to scale the program and optimize existing campaigns to improve efficiency
- Maintain account and data hygiene to ensure campaigns are accurately tracked
- Create and maintain a roadmap of creative and landing page tests
- Keep a pulse on trends and innovations within the paid search landscape
- Opportunity for increased responsibilities to own additional channels within Skillshare’s ever-expanding media mix
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms
- You’re highly analytical and have high attention to detail
- You’re comfortable running analyses on your own in Google Sheets/Excel
- You have the ability to iterate on existing processes and identify opportunities to build out something new
- You’re a clear communicator who can collaborate and work constructively with others
- Bonus: you have experience managing paid search campaigns in the subscription space