Sked Social is the world’s leading social media management and scheduling tool. We help over 10,000 companies from small businesses through to global brands to collaborate, plan and publish their social media content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google
My Business. We’ve been working in this space for 6 years now, and we’re not slowing down. We’re proud to help customers around the globe to use and grow their audiences on critical social networks, creating and publishing great content loved by their fans.
About the job
- Prospecting and outreach for potential customers of Sked to ensure they understand when Sked might be a good fit.
- Sales pipeline management and data quality. We use ActiveCampaign as our CRM and marketing stack, so experience here is a big plus.
- Segmentation of leads/signups and qualification as needed.
- Mining of existing data including newsletter signups or past customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Reporting of our activities and success.
- 1-3 years of experience as an SDR or similar position.
- Experience in the B2B market, particularly SaaS at a small-medium ticket size ($5k-$20k annual contracts).
- Understanding of common sales methodology in SaaS companies like “Predictable Revenue” or Hubspot’s inbound sales processes.
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel (Pivot Tables are your best friend) and/or SQL
- Know-how with CRMs (plus any SDR tools like Apollo or Outreach.io)
- Native level written and spoken English, other languages a plus but not required
- Knowledge or experience of social media marketing and/or Instagram is a plus.