Slite offers a new way of working to keep remote, flexible teams on the same page, no matter where they are located, so they can collaborate with clarity across time and space.
About the job
You will develop and lead all our efforts regarding SEO. We roughly acquire 250K visitors through non branded search every year with really promising potential on making it Slite’s first acquisition channel.
Eventually as one of the early member of Slite, you’ll be be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we’re convinced our success is 99% due to our team
- You’ll lead our efforts to improve our rankings, traffic and quality on search engines including content creation and technical improvements.
- Our agency will support you with back-linking, so that you can focus on the reader experience throughout the entire funnel
This is about writing Content (Learn Pages, some guides) and also looking for optimizing it (Learn, Templates, Guides) to leverage this channel as best. You’ll have strategic insights from our SEO agency and will be responsible to align Slite strategy and execution with them.
- You’re an experience SEO Marketer (2+ years) ideally within a B2B industry
- You are passionate about productivity and better forms on communication topics
- You have experience working with freelancers & agencies
- You can prove excellent writing skills – ability to turn complex topics into understandable pieces of content
- You are proactive and take ownership
- Technical knowledge (ability to work on content optimization, use of Ahrefs and other analytics)
- Ability to communicate within the company to get work done
- Good understanding of digital marketing across the funnel – we not only think in terms of acquiring visitors but delighted teams