XWP has collaborated on some of the most ambitious and successful WordPress projects and partnered with the likes of Google, News Corp, and Penske Media Corporation (PMC) to bring richer technologies and delightful user experiences to the open web.
Our team of 95+ experts (from 25+ countries and 6 continents) enjoy challenging work, service-focused and collaborative teammates, and many opportunities to grow and learn. We have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do and a sincere care for each other and our clients.
About the job
We are looking for a talented content creator to capture the success stories of XWP’s projects, team, and partners while taking responsibility for the management and execution of the XWP brand voice in all things published on the website and other distributed content.
Manage Editorial Calendar (Quarterly)
- Editorial calendar management Includes: Strategic planning of themes and topics, co-coordinating publications with thought leadership, co-coordinate partner shared content and other curated content as needed
- Collaborative calendar planning, development, execution, and management with leadership
- Manage Multiple Channels: blog, website, email
Manage and Optimize Cross-Platform SEO (Monthly)
- Integrate website and social tags, tracking, and conversion links
- Create and manage website page indexing to coordinate with paid and SEO efforts
Collaborate with Strategic Leadership (Weekly)
- Topic ideation
- Content performance and testing
- Content brief and milestone reviews
- Content creation (blogs, case studies, web copy, other types of content as scheduled)
Collaborate with Editorial Stakeholders as Required (Daily)
- Interviews with SME’s, partners, team members, or customers for asset development
- Nurture thought leadership program and participants
- Contribute to internal marketing for team building and perpetuation of culture
- Coordinate and support campaigns with partners as required
- You’ve completed at least a bachelors degree in marketing, communications, Advertising or similar field.
- You have hands-on experience creating and distributing technical content across social channels.
- You’ve spent at least 5 years succeeding in a professional environment
- You’ve used WordPress as a publishing platform and are familiar with the Gutenberg editing experience
- You’ve worked collaboratively with cross-functional teams to capture, illustrate, and tell compelling success stories
- You’ve used video and script-writing as an avenue for storytelling in addition to SEO-rich copywriting and editing
- You’ve done editorial planning and social media content engagement management collaboratively with your team or organization