Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands. Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
About the job
We’re looking for a creative and results oriented Senior Demand Generation Specialist to oversee the creation and execution of our retail marketing campaigns. This highly collaborative role will work across our marketing, sales, and retail teams to launch campaigns that build and accelerate high quality pipeline and increase adoption of our retail connections across our customer base.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and retail stakeholders to establish a well-rounded marketing strategy that drives value for prospects and customers
- Develop and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate demand and deliver on pipeline goals for Salsify’s ProductXM & SupplierXM offerings
- Own the marketing relationship with our key retail partners to develop mutually beneficial comarketing programs
- Collaborate with retail success, product marketing, and community marketing teams to build and launch programs that increase customer adoption of Salsify’s retailer connections
- Continuously analyze and review campaign performance to measure success and drive decisions
- Experience in demand generation at a B2B SaaS company
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Ability to form strong relationships and have clear and organized communication skills
- Ambition to make a meaningful impact on hypergrowth revenue goals
- Creative ideas that stand out from the status quo
- Proven success working alongside sales teams to drive pipeline through inbound and outbound activity
- Analytical mindset that is comfortable making data driven decisions based on campaign performance