Salesmsg makes it easy for businesses to send and receive text messages.
We believe that having conversations is good for business. The easiest, fastest, and most effective way to create conversations is with SMS text messaging.
Salesmsg is a two-way text messaging platform that helps businesses send and receive SMS text and MMS picture messages online or on the go.
We’ve all heard the saying, “it takes a village to raise a child”, but when it comes to your business, “it takes a team to grow and scale” and that’s why we need your help
About the job
Salesmsg is a fast-growing business texting SaaS product company in search of of a Sr. Product Marketing Manager. As a product marketer, you’ll work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes leadership, engineering, design, and UX to build strategic plans and execute product launches that deliver on user needs.
- Assist in ideating and defining new product features, capabilities, and content to serve needs of our customers
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Execute product marketing activities, including newsletter creation and publication, video demonstrations
- Follow and analyze market trends to facilitate product adoption
- Optimize product-driven customer onboarding
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Plan and execute Product/Feature launches in collaboration with Marketing
- Conduct customer interviews during product ideation and rollout process
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Monitor and evaluate the usage of the Product
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Conduct customer-centric Product “Show and Tells”
- Define and track metrics that inform the success of your product initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
- 5+ years experience in as a Product Marketing Manager and leader for a commercial SaaS B2B platform
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPannel, User Testing, Mouseflow, etc)
- Excellent writing abilities, with a knack for distilling technical information in an accessible way
- Experience with product-driven customer onboarding
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in managing geographically distributed teams
- Understanding of Customer Requirements and competition in this market
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with one or more of the agile flavors in favor today (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc…)
- Comfort holding Product centric conversations with customers
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors and technologies
Thank you for subscribing!