About the job
Salesforce Industries Marketing is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our highly innovative and collaborative team. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Social Media Manager, Salesforce Industries and Social Media Director, Salesforce Industries. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about social media, technology and storytelling. This person should have social media marketing experience at a creative agency and/or brand.
- Assist with the development, production and execution of social media strategies that drive brand awareness, support brand activations, and increase social engagement and sentiment.
- Partner with team members and complete paid and organic social media campaigns across platforms. Lead, test and optimize campaign performance.
- Lead all aspects of internal enablement programs to drive and grow awareness of the Brand Social Program and Influencer Program.
- Analyze social metrics and use data to advise social media strategies. Develop reports and share key findings with team members.
- Lead editorial calendars, intake processes and workflows to support always-on program.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Director and the Social Media Manager to map out, lead, develop, and report on outstanding social media content and strategies.
- 2+ years of experience leading paid and organic social media programs.
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams across various departments.
- Deep knowledge of the social media landscape and how to use each platform to get results.
- Detailed understanding of social media metrics.
- Strong written and verbal skills; excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Experience with social tools such as Social Studio, and social media advocacy solutions.