Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
About the job
We’re looking for a seriously talented Social Media who has experience in:
- Campaign Strategy
- Managing & Owning Social Accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Community Management
- Lead Generation
- Write high converting short-form copy that boosts social engagement and matches the DM brand/voice.
- Put together high-performing social media engagement campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Manage day-to-day posting on all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, etc.
- Manage, publish and promote our weekly Youtube show and promote across platforms like Apple iTunes, Spotify, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage, curate, and oversee the generation and organization of the monthly content calendar for all social media
- Develop content to increase Facebook community engagement online
- Optimize blog posts using SEM / SEO strategies
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Agorapulse, Asana & Hubspot.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Organize and document all social media processes in our business playbook.
- Act as a sell-by-chat specialist to nurture potential prospects and send traffic down marketing funnels.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights and Hubspot etc. for weekly reporting
- Suggest and implement new growth campaigns to develop brand awareness (like promotions and competitions).
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Work with copywriting and design team to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Measure and review social media impact to make sure we are improving our interaction with our followers.
- Regularly audit the quality of our social media channels and copy
- 2-3 years of experience writing high-converting copy on social media
- 2-3 years experience creating successful social media campaigns that will generate sales/leads
- Experience in managing a stack of social media accounts for a high profile brand.
- Experience using Asana, Agorapulse and other social media management platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of the buyer’s journey in the SaaS space.
- Experience creating and presenting social media reports.
- Experience executing SEM / SEO strategies is considered an asset..
- Experience managing a Facebook group of 5000+ members.
- Experience working in the B2B SaaS space and / or coaching industry.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- You have drive and take ownership in your work
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- You are a driven and creative problem solver, always looking for new strategies to grow the business.
- A proven track record of learning quickly and taking ownership of outcomes
- A serious growth mindset (1% better every day).