Run AMZ is a rapidly growing sales management firm dedicated to the success of our clients on the Amazon platform. We partner with great brands to develop and implement strategies to help them thrive in today’s changing retail environment. Our clients desire more than top line, they want a strategic approach to Amazon centered around brand story, consumer engagement and profitable partnerships.
About the job
This position is responsible for managing the advertising efforts for our brand partners. You will work with team members and clients to achieve their goals when it comes to advertising their products on Amazon, primarily through constructing and managing their PPC campaigns. General knowledge of marketing and the willingness to pursue a career in Amazon advertising is required. This is an entry level position and we are willing to train the right individual.
- Forecast, plan, and optimize marketing campaigns for the agency’s brand partners.
- Continuously learning and staying up to date on Amazon’s everchanging offerings.
- Contribute to identifying new and improved workflow processes relating to the team’s advertising efforts
- Tracking, reporting, and measuring KPIs while being able to formulate actionable insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Help advertising team members on day-to-day tasks relating to client objectives
- Must have prior marketing experience or recent college grad with marketing degree
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Knowledge & Formulas
- Previous Amazon Experience a Plus
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be a team player and can effectively manage your time.