Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with our friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
About the job
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with product, customer success, and sales to increase awareness, understanding, and business value of conversational AI in enterprises. By creating enterprise buyer personas, journeys, and overall enterprise messaging, you will position us as the only serious choice for creating contextual assistants at scale. You will help build and nurture a community of conversational AI leadership, (business executives and buyers) and deepen the understanding of the value of conversational experiences in the enterprise community. This role reports to the Head of Conversational AI Evangelism.
- Contribute to the GTM strategy for Rasa’s enterprise offering, including work on:
- Positioning and messaging for Rasa’s enterprise offerings, working closely with the Rasa product organization
- Buyer personas, clear customer journeys, and effective go-to-market strategies
- Coordinating with product, business development, and customer success teams to ensure a unified, supported plan
- Implement those strategies, working with the entire marketing team:
- Leading and executing hands-on events, content creation, promotion, email marketing, etc., as needed
- Creating collateral – playbooks, call scripts, presentation decks, battlecards, to increase adoption and usage of Rasa in the enterprise
- Conduct customer and market research, competitive analysis and differentiation analysis to support the creation of a pricing, packaging and overall GTM strategy
- Formalize the flow of competitor, industry, and customer feedback to product and engineering teams to help build amazing products
- Help build and nurture a community of conversational AI business executives, executive buyers, decision makers and deepen the understanding of the value of conversational experiences in the enterprise community with various initiatives
- You have previous experience in product marketing for an enterprise product
- You have experience with competitive analysis, industry research, market segmentation analysis, differentiation analysis and strategy
- You feel at home speaking with business executives, c-suite leadership, and sharing your opinions, and being challenged.
- You understand the value of a conversational AI, believe passionately in the future of the technology, and are enthusiastic in reaching and persuading enterprise developers and decision makers to adopt the technology.
- You can identify potential use cases for conversational AI and support a robust partner and channel network
- You have excellent writing skills and are a natural communicator, either on stage or in smaller meetings.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.