Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d likereliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other we have daily conversations in chat, weekly coffee pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
About the job
We are looking for a hardworking, organized, and thorough person to join our team. In this role you will help with day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns for new customer acquisition. The right person for this position will have a host of email templates to work from and must be metrics driven with a keen focus on targets.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Provide quarterly, monthly, and ongoing ad-hoc email reporting, including engagement metrics, trends, test results, and campaign performance.
- Identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insights.
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize, build, and run email campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of email KPIs, metrics, and reporting.
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, engagement marketing, or customer acquisition.
- Manage email campaigns end-to-end, including set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Experience with various ESPs a strong plus.
- Background with copywriting, design, and/or front end coding (HTML, etc) a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, QA email templates.