Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We have pioneered a new learning model that helps people run microschools. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo, and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners – they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems!
About the job
Prenda is hiring a Social Media and Community Marketing Specialist to join our young and expanding Growth Marketing team. You will be the voice of Prenda across all of our social media channels and develop our social media strategy. Your goal is to organically grow our social media presences and our social communities into supportive, engaged brand ambassadors. You will seek and establish new digital partnerships in/ with existing communities and influencers. All with the goals to increase brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Develop Prenda’s Social Media Marketing Strategy.
- Create content strategy for Prenda’s social channels
- In collaboration with our product marketing managers, develop engaging and shareable content and manage the day-to-day posting, engagement, and conversations of social channels
- Grow our following on all channels and develop active and engaged communities
- Research and explore existing communities similar to our audiences (moms, parents, neighbors, educators, …) as source to grow brand awareness, drive high quality traffic to prenda.com and to generate guide and parents leads
- Manage Prenda’s YouTube channel and maximize search engine indexing as well as video usage across social channels
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategy and experiments for core markets
- Develop benchmarks for traffic and lead gen from partnerships with influencers and other social partnerships
- In collaboration with the Experience Teams develop Ambassador / referral marketing strategy and framework that works for Prenda’s audience
- Implement Ambassador and/ or referral program and develop reporting on key metrics like churn, retention rates and new referred leads
- Be digitally savvy and have professional experience with the main social networks and platforms
- Great communications skill and the ability to impersonate Prenda’s core values and brand
- At least 2-3 year experience developing social strategy and executing it across multiple channels
- Experience growing, managing, and engaging social communities for a brand
- Experience launching and managing brand ambassador and / or referral marketing programs
- Have an understanding of the public affairs environment and an ability to navigate individual states policy environments as needed.
- Partner and/ or Influencer marketing experience
- Experience in de escalation communication
- Analytical mindset