Platform.sh is the end-to-end PaaS that enables you to build, run, and scale websites and apps in the languages and frameworks your teams need to innovate. We’ve created the leading end-to-end web platform that scales as your organization grows. Whether you’re building a single site in one city or deploying and managing a fleet of sites worldwide, Platform.sh takes care of multi-cloud hosting, management, and operations, so you can focus on development with our included tools, APIs and workflows.
About the job
- Coach & train the Global BDR team resulting in increased productivity, and building a healthy opportunity pipeline to drive new business
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including regular 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Leverage sales tools to build and manage workflows, sequences and identify, report, and react to data on all Global BDR efforts.
- Monitor and measure script and sequence effectiveness and advanced qualifying questions for call campaigns
- Manage KPIs that lead to a consistent performance at the team and individual level.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute on quarterly campaigns
- Develop incentive plans and strategies to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Communicate key data and feedback with marketing and sales leadership
- 3+ years in a technical BDR role
- Previous experience leading a BDR team
- Proven successful experience working with international teams and markets
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Sales Automation Platforms, such as Outreach and SalesLoft
- Sales coaching and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships to secure future and recurring business
- Must be able to drive sales growth and achieve team goals
- Capacity to work remotely on a permanent basis