OpExpert is a women-owned business comprised of winners. This growing team is ready and able to cut through the noise of clunky, archaic, stressful and expensive talent acquisition solutions and technologies, to get the job done. OpExpert aims to provide you with optimum value – whether scaling for hyper growth or at a pivotal stage in seeking out a highly specialized role, our team provides fluid and customized services with incredibly dedicated expertise and execution.
About the job
Special skillsets are required to navigate this ever-evolving and ever-connected landscape. We look to determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage multi-channel campaigns. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
- You will manage the development of cross-channel (digital and non-digital) media strategy/media plans, including partner RFPs and programmatic/biddable platforms, lead large-scale or complex custom content/custom experience programs with partners and manage campaigns implementation across multiple self-service/biddable and direct-buy platforms and partners.
- You will oversee campaign tracking and optimization, to ensure positive campaign results, lead management of vendor or partner relationships by the team and own a client-facing project with minimal oversight.
- You will shape the overall campaign and creative strategy, by working closely with creative, strategy, and marketing sciences colleagues.
- You will steer the direction and output of IAT teams, acting as a lead for the agency, work with client services and production to scope and plan media projects and manage account resourcing to ensure effective casting and performance
- 3-5+ years of related experience at a digital agency
- Digital media planning experience covering the display, video, social and mobile media
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint