OpenReel is the leading Remote Video Creation platform that empowers enterprises, consumer brands, media companies, and agencies to direct and film professional quality video content from over 125 countries. With its patented, enterprise-grade suite of remote video direction, capture, and collaboration capabilities, OpenReel enables businesses to cut down on the time- and resource-intensive process of on-location video shoots and scale content creation initiatives efficiently, affordably, sustainably, and securely. OpenReel is based in New York, with its employees distributed worldwide. To learn more about the company, visit: www.openreel.com.
Ready to join an organization that has fundamentally disrupted the video production space and is at the forefront of video technology? OpenReel is a VC-backed, Series-A tech company based out of the New York metropolitan area that has been named one of Inc’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2021. Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, ViacomCBS, Dell, and Prudential rely on OpenReel’s patented technology to remotely capture and collaborate on social content, educational materials, testimonials, internal comms, broadcast footage, and more for a fraction of the cost of traditional production.
If you want to help model the future technological direction of a rapidly scaling SaaS business as we help clients reimagine what is possible with video creation, come join us!
About the job
As a Product Marketer in a highly visible role, you’ll play a key part in advocating for the customer’s needs, collaborating cross-functionally to help realize the product roadmap and grow customer segments, as well as bring data and ideas together to help solidify our position as a market-leading solution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will help create, optimize, and execute go-to-market strategies within a growing marketing team.
- Help define OpenReel’s messaging, packaging, and go-to-market strategy, as well as align with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure cohesive rollout internally and externally
- Identify, plan, and execute integrated product- and customer story-focused campaign opportunities for new and existing solutions throughout the customer journey
- Develop a deep understanding of our users while driving awareness, adoption, and advocacy, as well as provide a feedback loop and insights to improve their experience while informing the product roadmap
- Enable pre- and post- sales teams with compelling materials and effective training to help position the value of OpenReel’s video solutions
- 2-5 years of product marketing or related experience — ideally in high-growth B2B SaaS environments
- Effective cross-functional collaboration skills to proactively develop and execute go-to-market strategies that support the product roadmap, revenue, and retention goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with a keen attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to translate market research and rich user insights into actionable, compelling messaging and enablement materials
- Top-notch written, analytical, and oral presentation skills with a focus on storytelling