We are looking for a driven, high-energy, proven Manager for our Content Marketing operations. Noteworth is an exciting and fast-paced Digital Medicine SaaS solution that modernizes digital medicine delivery operations by delivering superior clinical outcomes, reducing cost of care and improving patient safety and satisfaction, and we’re looking for representatives who will help us drive success. If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
About the job
As our Manager of Content Marketing, you will work closely with the EVP Sales and Marketing and Fractional CMO as well as periodically with the executive and customer support teams. Your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to: managing the entire content process from ideation and research to writing, editing, distributing, and measuring results of marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate should have a proven track record of planning out a content roadmap, collaborating cross-functionally to analyze efficacy of content strategy, using a data-driven approach to content delivery using Google Analytics or similar tools, a motivated and self-driven attitude, and have minimal need for direction in daily tasks. We’d like you to have at least 5 years of marketing experience of which at least 2 years have been at a Manager level or commensurate experience, but most importantly we want you to have passion for building a measurable pipeline.
- Oversee marketing content strategy and actively participate in content creation including website copy, collateral, ads, white papers, thought leadership, trade show materials, and beyond
- Work closely with EVP, sales team and fractional CMO on overall strategy
- Own the content creation and management process, from ideation and research to writing, editing, distributing, and measuring the results of marketing campaigns
- Implement and oversee content marketing metrics (like MQLs generated, CAC, CLV) to ensure strategy is in alignment with marketing OKRs and objectives
- Manage social media presence and oversee and actively contribute to Noteworth’s social media presence including Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Understand the customer buying process in each category to properly target and maximize the impact of marketing efforts
- Oversee and maintain a consistent, compelling corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, website and events
- Propose, manage and adhere to appropriate marketing budget
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- 2+ years working in technology (preferably at a SaaS business) with Digital Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- 2+ years working in Healthcare space or validated track record of quickly learning new industry syntax
- Experience working in marketing automation and CRM solution: Hubspot preferred
- Bright, quick, articulate, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and able to adapt to different internal and external decision makers
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales forceSelf-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization both independently and as a team player
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient, comprehensive and measurable marketing strategies that support business plans
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills for a variety of audiences including customers, partners, and industry analysts
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks