Our founder, Nicki Krawczyk, used trial-and-error to build her own freelance career. That’s the hard way. After years of ironing out the wrinkles, she founded Filthy Rich Writer to guide others on their own, smoother paths. As part of that project, she created her first course in 2012 – the Comprehensive Copywriting Academy – to teach the skills and steps you need to make a career out of copywriting.
About the job
Do you love diving into the intricacies of Facebook Ads reporting? Are you constantly jotting down ideas for new ads to test? Does improving metrics by a few pennies make you just as excited as if it were a few hundred bucks? If so, this might just be the role for you.
Nicki K Media, Inc. is a growing portfolio of brands with a growing and successful portfolio of Facebooks ads and accounts. So growing and successful, in fact, that we need some help managing it all! We are looking for a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Facebook Ads Manager who will partner closely with the president, Nicki Krawczyk, and take ownership of the Facebook Ads program. This person will constantly look for ways to improve current ads (and current metrics), as well as create and test new iterations and new directions, and run regular reports on ad results. This person will also work directly with our Facebook Ads rep.
You’re perfect for this role if you have that sweet-spot balance of analytical thinking to dive into the metrics along with creative thinking to come up with new ads to test. (Though you’ll work with Nicki to come up with new ideas, too.) You should have experience managing a Facebook ads account, whether for a client directly or as a member of an ads agency. Please be prepared to share your results!
This position may also evolve to managing Pinterest ads, as well.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on Facebook Ad metrics to ensure profitability, effectiveness and lowest possible costs
- Creation and testing of new ad campaigns, sets, and ads
- Staying current with new trends in ads with the goal of recommending and implementing new opportunities
- Work with both our president and our Facebook Ad rep to ensure all campaigns are optimized
- A minimum of 1 year directly managing a Facebook ads account (or multiple accounts)
- Management of ad spend in the 5-6+ figure/month range
- Bonus points if you’re also familiar with Pinterest ads