We are a boutique marketing and fundraising agency with offices on both coasts working exclusively with nonprofit organizations. When we’re successful, money gets raised and good things happen in the world.
About the job
The Digital Advertising Specialist will join the Digital Media Services (DMS) division supporting the Director of Digital Media Services and Director of Digital Strategy.
Primary responsibilities will include managing, monitoring, and reporting on paid advertising campaigns for client accounts. The position requires in-depth knowledge of search and social advertising platforms, including (but not limited to): Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads Manager.
This is a contracted position with a minimum guarantee of 20 hours a week. Hours may increase depending on time of year and campaign schedule. Position is remote and location flexible. 
This position joins a small and dynamic team with opportunities for growth and to develop additional skills and expertise.
● Execute paid advertising campaigns on search and social channels including set up, optimization, and measurement.
● Troubleshoot client accounts and properties to ensure proper tracking and maximize campaign performance.
● Coordinate with third-party vendors ensuring accurate and timely completion of projects.
● Provide in-depth campaign reporting. Coordinate analysis and executive summaries on campaign performance.
● Keep abreast of technological developments and digital best practices.
● Four-year college degree.
● Google Ads certifications a plus.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Traits:
● 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising.
● In-depth knowledge of search advertising (Google and Microsoft). Experience with display advertising desirable.
● In-depth knowledge of the Facebook Ads platform.
● Ability to manage and optimize advertising campaigns against tight budgets.
● Experience coordinating campaign deliverables, budgets, and calendars.
● Proficiency with Google tracking and reporting tool sets – Google Analytics, UTM, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads native reporting.
● Well-organized with an affable, calm, can-do personality
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Commitment to supporting non-profit organizations and taking an active role in creating a better world.