New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That’s why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
About the job
Marketing Portland, Oregon Seattle , Washington Chicago, Illinois Los Angeles, California Atlanta, Georgia Austin, Texas Salt Lake City, Utah Baltimore, Maryland Raleigh, North Carolina Rochester, New York Arlington, Virginia Memphis, Tennessee San Diego, California San Jose, California San Francisco, California
Calling all product marketers with strong technical backgrounds and a real passion for SaaS technology! We’re seeking a product marketer to drive the go-to-market strategy for our Full-Stack Observability product and to work across the organization to grow product revenue exponentially.
Our customers rely on Full-Stack Observability to understand the significant connections across their systems, services, and applications, so they can understand, troubleshoot, and resolve issues faster. Included in Full-Stack Observability are our Application Performance Monitoring (APM) experiences and our distributed tracing (DT) capabilities, which are used by DevOps professionals to troubleshoot and optimize distributed systems.
With our platform’s scale and breadth growing every year, we need an experienced PMM to focus on clearly communicating the benefits of Full-Stack Observability, and specifically APM and DT, in a way that is compelling to our customer base and prospects and differentiated in the market.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audiences: developers, SREs, and application owners as well as economic buyers and decision makers
- Plan and execute launches, and drive GTM strategy for Full-Stack Observability features and capabilities in New Relic One
- Articulate the benefits of our Full-Stack Observability product offering-with a focus on our APM and DT capabilities-to our customers, field teams, partners, and prospects
- Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse technical and non-technical audiences, turning deep and raw technical information into clear, easy to consume, high impact content
- Develop collateral and training materials for sales teams that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with marketing to build engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights and define the product roadmap
- Perform market research and analysis and develop strategies that bolster New Relic’s market position
- Increase product usage and adoption, in close partnership with developer relations, sales, and customer success
- Communicate a compelling vision for your product and the overall portfolio through internal and external events
- 3+ years of proven experience in marketing, building, or writing about highly technical products (experience with monitoring, observability, or distributed tracing solutions is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a technical field
- Expertise in writing differentiated, provocative, and compelling marketing content for developers
- Experience talking with developers and operations users, and a deep understanding of what makes them tick
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset, positive attitude, and authentic curiosity to learn new things!