Nathan James was founded in 2016 with a simple mission in mind: People-first company, design-first home. Hear directly From Brooklyn Burdon, Nathan James’ founder, on her origin story here: https://nathanjames.com/pages/story-of-a-broke-girl We recognized early that there was something broken about the way the world was working. With rushed deadlines, ASAP, and the bottom line over all mentality, leading to unhappiness amongst the team. We’re trying to do it a little differently, to build and organize the company around calmness and rationale.
About the job
This role comes at a very exciting time for Nathan James. We’re only in our fourth year of business and we’ll be surpassing $50M in sales – entirely wholesale through four eCommerce retailers. Now, we are making significant investments to drive rapid growth in the DTC channel and the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing that investment and driving profitable, customer acquisition and growth strategies across both sales channels.
- Lead and execute acquisition and growth strategies across all paid digital channels, including FB/IG, Pinterest, Houzz, YouTube, search and display
- Audit search and display paid campaigns on Retailer platforms, like Amazon, Wayfair, Target, Walmart and Home Depot
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and report on A/B and multivariate tests for sales funnels and landers that optimize conversion rates, AOV, RoAS and CPA of new customer acquisition campaigns
- Execute and continuously test to improve strategies for audience segmentation, structure and scaling of Facebook and Instagram campaigns that maximize CTR, CPA and conversion rate through our Shopify PLUS store and funnel pages
- Measure and report on performance of media buying campaigns while ensuring spend is driving incremental, profitable sales within the context of our total marketing budget and company objectives
- Hire, develop and grow the performance marketing team into a world-class organization of paid-media superstars capable of driving rapid growth in the DTC and B2B channels
- Recommend, implement, measure, analyze and optimize A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance
- 5+ years running paid, eCommerce-based Facebook campaigns
- 3+ years running paid Instagram campaigns
- 7+ years in paid media buying / digital marketing
- Full funnel growth experience with an emphasis on paid acquisition in your current role
- 1+ years experience in a Team Lead or Supervisor role overseeing other media buyers