We understand, now more than ever, that time is finite. That’s why with everything we work toward, we try to solve for happiness. Happiness means a lot of different things to different people, so we put in the work that goes into building an inclusive and supportive place for you to do the best work of your career. Our values and our benefits are designed to support a healthy relationship with your work. Our operating values provide the framework we use in building a happy and resilient organization.
We also understand working for Nathan James isn’t the main function of your life, and we don’t expect that! We’ve found that a team member who will be happy and fulfilled as a remote team member at Nathan James is someone who values their personal life and identity outside of work.
That’s why we don’t create mandatory team hangouts or events. We focus on how to improve collaboration, not forcing engagement.
We collaborate best when we listen and learn from each other. We become stronger when we advocate new perspectives and viewpoints. This gives us all the chance to amplify our voices to achieve our goals. We focus on what we’re solving for, so we don’t create barriers or expectations that distract us from our mission. We also don’t set unreasonable working hours, deadlines, or goals. We create with calm, “slow is smooth and smooth is fast”.
When you join the Nathan James team, you can expect a thorough, but mindful onboarding process with ramp-up time to learn. You can expect to give and provide direct feedback. You can expect minimal meetings. You can expect to work with smart and good people. You can expect to be counted on. Most importantly, you can expect to do the best work of your career here.
About the job
This is a newly created role and it’s coming at a very exciting time. 2021 was our 4th year in business and we booked just under $50M in sales, almost entirely to four B2B customers: Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot and Walmart. Now, we’re making significant investments into the DTC channel with the objective of delivering $50M in sales by 2025.
In order to support this goal, we will need a massive community of influencers with strong audiences. Identifying the right collaborators, signing them up, and enabling their success is the heart and soul of this job.
- Identifying and actively seeking out new influencer partnerships, including influencer agencies and management companies
- Negotiating with and finalizing terms for each collaboration
- Managing and cultivating long-term relationships and campaigns with high performing influencers
- Creating and distributing tracking links and promo codes for influencers
- Managing and growing our referral business through LTK (LIKEtoKNOW.it)
- Launch new products through well-timed and coordinated influencer campaigns
- Must have 3+ years of experience in social media and influencer marketing roles in an eCommerce brand or eCommerce division of a consumer-products company or in an agency environment.
- Must have experience working with both micro and macro-sized influencers
- Must be highly knowledgeable of trends in the social media industry, best practices by platform and a passion for testing, learning and figuring out how to maximize performance in each platform
- Must have demonstrable and significant experience acquiring and managing paid influencers on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- Experience on the brand side of LTK
- Experience with reporting and data analysis using:
- Google Analytics
- Klaviyo (or similar ESP)
- MS Excel / Google Sheets/Airtable