About the job
My China Roots empowers Overseas Chinese to trace their ancestry and celebrate their multifaceted cultural identities!
Our online platform allows users to search for ancestors in our database, build their family tree and legacy site, and preserve it for generations to come. Our researchers scour the Chinese countryside to dig up family stories and traces, guiding our customers on intensely personal discoveries. We combine the scalability of tech & big data with the integrity of human interaction!
Spread out over Asia & Europe, we are expanding our passionate team to build the future of Chinese genealogy. Learn more about us from media like the Sinica Podcast, Nikkei Asia, or the South China Morning Post; and read why one of the most prestigious Silicon Valley tech startup accelerator programs invested in us!
- Increase Conversions & Revenues – Define sales goals and be accountable for meeting them. Help us convert more leads by continuously tracking and improving our sales processes. Improve our lead qualification. Train junior sales reps and researchers.
- Find More Customers – Strengthen outbound sales and find new channels for growth (B2B and B2C). Contribute to planning and execution of our marketing & content efforts; e.g., through social media, digital ad campaigns, and online family history workshops.
- Collaborate & Communicate – Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs; work closely with our research, product, and content teams to learn how different products can best solve those needs; report directly to the CEO.
- Personality – Entrepreneurial, passionate, independent, daring, relentlessly proactive.
- Skills – Confident communicating across cultures & generations, good time management
- Experience – 2-5 years of experience in a sales/marketing role; deep familiarity with either the Southeast Asian or North American Chinese Diaspora.
Thank you for subscribing!