MoneyLion is a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members’ trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the job
We are seeking for an individual to join MoneyLion as our new Customer Advocate (Social Media) which supports the Customer Service Department (CSD). You will work on investigating and responding to complex customer complaints on all web & social platforms. You will strive to resolve customer concerns and complaints, recommend solutions, guide users of MoneyLion’s new and existing features and functionalities. You will assist the CSD team by managing all inquiries from our customers via social media and 3rd party review sites. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to earn customers trust in 240 characters or less. Ultimately, you will help establish MoneyLion’s brand reputation and offer excellent customer support via all mediums, including social media and various digital channels.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and third-party review sites, and communicate to promote MoneyLion brand voice and mission
- Prioritize relevant social channel reviews and prepare to follow up via phone, email, etc.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features, understand our products, and maximize their success with our products and services
- Represent MoneyLion through social channels and third-party review sites to respond to customer concerns, ensure their issues are resolved, inform about new features and functionalities, and share any feedback with our internal dept
- Update the internal database for customer complaints with detailed information and resolution to track and report
- Analyze and report service issues and product malfunctions, as well as flagging identified trends and patterns of complaints
- Assist in training junior Customer Advocates when needed
- Additional tasks may be assigned such as process / service improvements to management based on key complaint themes, share feature requests and effective workarounds with various members
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Must have experience and interest managing communities on Social Media (FB, IG, LinkedIn, YT, Twitter, 3rd Party Review sites etc.) and knowledge of social media tools (Buffer, Hootsuites, Percolate etc) is a plus
- At least 2-4 years of customer-facing role
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, acute attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Interest or Experience in innovative financial services is a plus
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.