ModSquad’s ModSourcing is outsourcing MODernized. Our movement is to lighten the load of digital engagement for global brands with smart processes, innovative tools and a customized, fun and flexible workforce. With operation centers in Northern California, Austin and Northern Ireland and offices in San Francisco, London and New York, our 10,000+ Mods around the world moderate content, chat with customers, manage communities and buzz in social media for the world’s coolest brands, 24/7/365, in 50+ languages and dialects. We are the Mods!
About the job
- Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow community (long term and campaign based).
- Design and execute the weekly and quarterly content calendars and strategy plans
- Create and report KPI’s to the development team, and build reports that showcase reason, trends, and opportunity.
- Manage and respond to customers through forum, website, and social media tools (native and 3rd party).
- Learn and explore new tools and platforms that improve workflow and client objectives.
- Work closely, efficiently, and effectively with the client and internal teams (communication is daily).
- Develop practices and improvements, or build upon and help improve current methods of operation (from social media management and community management and improving social ROI, to engagement and content moderation and digital experience).
- Handle occasional community crises or troubleshoot escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 4 years in Social or Community management experience.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written skills, someone who is excited about social media and content creation, and has the ability to communicate, collaborate, and support effectively
- Professional experience managing gaming communities and delivering to gaming clients