About the job
MNS Engineers, Inc. (MNS) provides comprehensive infrastructure services, including engineering, surveying, and construction management to the Transportation, Water, and Government Services markets in California. We are currently looking for a motivated, energetic, and quick learner to join our team as a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator. Ultimately, the ideal candidate must be self-disciplined, organized, and have excellent writing and editing capabilities. Our team is known for their excellence. If you have the self-discipline and drive to deliver an exemplary work product while working under a tight deadline, this role is for you!
The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Technical teams to produce and support proposals and marketing efforts. This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US!
- Proactively helps maintain our CRM database, and other marketing information systems
- Proactively helps maintain our image library through our digital asset management system
- Support Marketing Manager with research on opportunities, leads, clients, and pursuits
- Assist in outreach efforts, such as award submittals, website and social media content, client events, presentation development, conferences, tradeshows, and public relations efforts
- Coordinates branding of promotional materials and assists with ordering and track inventory of proposal supplies and promotional items as needed
- Provide proposal printing and production support including assembly and delivery of final documents.
- Interview technical staff to write/update project descriptions, resumes, and additional marketing collateral required for proposals
- Perform necessary proposal close-out activities including proper filing and documentation or work, updating company marketing collateral and proposal boilerplate, and bring up-to-date company CRM System
- Coordinate proposal responses to meet specific technical requirements addressed in RFP/RFQ solicitations
- Develop and tailor proposal responses to address items such as important concepts and terms, client needs, critical issues, and company strengths through a well-crafted document
- Write non-technical ‘boiler plate’ material (cover letters, executive summaries, staff bios, etc.)
- Edit and proofread proposals, technical documents, and marketing collateral for grammar and clarity to ensure continuity and quality of marketing materials
- BA or BS degree or commensurate years of experience in role with industry. Or four additional years of industry experience (min 7 without a degree)
- Three (3) years of experience performing similar duties in the Architecture/Engineering (A/E) industry
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (Photo Shop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skill
- Ability to initiate, execute and follow-up, balance multiple priorities and enjoy deadline driven work
- Must work well in a collaborative environment with other team members.