Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) brings together nearly 76,000 experts in risk, strategy, and people across Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman, serving clients in over 130 countries. Marsh enables enterprise worldwide by helping clients manage risks, transforming uncertainty into opportunity. Guy Carpenter helps clients grow profitably with reinsurance broking expertise, advisory services, and advanced analytics. Mercer helps organizations advance the health, wealth, and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
About the job
- We are seeking a highly collaborative Marketing Campaign & Website Coordinator to work closely with other marketing colleagues to support and optimize campaigns – supporting Mercer’s client solutions across lines of business.
- This role will support the execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with brand, content, analytics and internal partners as needed, including but not limited to writing/editing marketing copy, digital campaign support, documenting and reporting on campaign performance and managing operational/administrative tasks where required.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting website operations, including but not limited to compiling content and assets, writing/editing copy for the web, facilitating web page updates and new web pages, submitting and tracking technical support tickets, SEO, reporting and analytics.
- You will act as project manager for campaigns and coordinate closely with marketing operations members to complete projects successfully and on time
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience writing marketing content
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Jira
- An eye for design and/or experience with Adobe design programs such as InDesign, PowerPoint and Illustrator
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills