Our mission as a company is to enable income-conscious consumers to earn additional passive income from their everyday habits.
Current Mobile Inc is a US-based company that builds mobile technology products for income-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their device. Our passionate team of innovation leaders relentlessly convert user attention and data into rewards.
Our flagship products, Current Rewards, and Mode Smartphone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every income-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Current became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines. We are rapidly growing. In the last 12 months, we have grown 25% month over month. As we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
About the job
- You have an opportunity to be one of the first people to join a team of high caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We’ve built successful media properties before. In 2016, we drove over 110 million views per month and were ranked in the top 400 highest trafficked websites worldwide.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors including Mark Cuban and several top-tier institutional investors.
- Our leadership team has worked together on various projects over the last seven years which has greatly impacted their ability to evolve from past challenges and build efficient and effective processes.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
- Role reports to the Director of Marketing
- Conceptualize, Develop, and Execute user acquisition campaigns across FB, Google, DSPs, networks, and other paid channels for mobile apps
- Research and Evaluate new user acquisition channels
- Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
- Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
- Use insights from marketing data, user data, and competitor analysis to propose product improvements that will help the company reach OKRs including retention, LTV, & CPI goals
- Monitor, Tweak and Cultivate new audiences for targeting
- Generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
- Build weekly reports by country
- Manage partnerships with external agencies and vendors
- Work with creative agencies and contractors to build new video and banner ads
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Create new store descriptions for international markets for ASO purposes
- Minimum 2+ years working in paid UA
- Entry-level photo and video editing skills
- Experience building new creatives with Fiverr, Billo, and external platforms/agencies a plus
- Data-oriented and pays close attention to detail
- Technical background a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or German a plus, but not required
- Experience with:
- Android and IOS campaigns
- Running mobile app user acquisition campaigns in International markets
- MMPs such as Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, etc.
- DSPs and ad networks
- Facebook App Install Ads
- Google Universal App Campaign
Thank you for subscribing!