Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid parental leave, and other perks that come with being a remote-only company.
About the job
- Plan and create marketing experiments through the entire buying cycle including driving demos and sales.
- Develop tailored conversion sequences for leads according to personas and use cases with macro and micro-segmentation.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Partner Marketing to define campaign goals and workflows.
- Strategize campaigns for the full buyer funnel including awareness, lead nurturing, lead generation, and demo signups.
- Optimize paid ads across multiple channels, including landing pages.
- Determine analytics to measure KPI’s and continually improve ROI of campaigns.
- Deeply understand Mailshake’s product, use cases, and customer personas.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns to engage and activate leads.
- Perform split-testing on key site pages to optimize conversion and minimize bounce rates.
- Implement marketing automation in Hubspot for segments and campaigns
- Create, organize, and manage email databases for lead generation.
- Continually analyze engagement metrics throughout the lead generation funnel and optimize campaign performance
- Work closely with Sales to align goals on demos and lead nurturing.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with an emphasis on conversion and optimization.
- Experience with analytics across multiple touchpoints and channels.
- Knowledge of split testing on pages and paid ads.
- Reporting creation and maintenance.
- Campaign planning and execution,