MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 974,237 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. To do even bigger things, we need people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do.
About the job
We’re looking for a Junior SEO Specialist who will work together with the SEO team and help to optimize on-site and off-site SEO. If you are familiar with search engine optimization, interested in digital marketing and excited to learn more about it, then apply now!
- Help the SEO team with market research and keyword analysis
- Prepare SEO guidelines for the content team
- Outreach and relationship building with relevant web properties, making sure information about MailerLite on the web is up to date
- Create digital marketing libraries for the marketing team, cataloging digital assets
- Complete other assignments as requested by the SEO team
- Basic understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO guidelines and marketing best practices
- Familiarity using at least one of the following tools: Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in overall digital marketing and PR (beyond social)
- Understand the core concepts of content marketing and inbound marketing
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)