LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency founded in Atlanta, GA. We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business for 10 years and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you.
About the job
LYFE Marketing is looking for a data-driven, energetic, and outgoing Digital Marketing Managers to lead our clients to success. If you are passionate about organic marketing, such as social media, email, or SEO, then this is the position for you.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be on the client-facing side of digital marketing for our agency. You will create and manage effective digital marketing campaigns for businesses in a range of industries. Clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses. This role is a digital advertising position is 100% remote. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, and dominates in problem-solving.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years’ experience.
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.