Literably is a fast-growing education technology company that provides early literacy assessment software to elementary schools. Using our product, K-5 students can read out loud into a mobile device, generating key data for reading instruction that would otherwise be collected manually. This saves teachers enormous amounts of time and drives critical intervention decisions for young readers. We currently serve over 500 schools, and among our customers are several of America’s largest school districts, including Orange County Public Schools and Spokane Public Schools.
About the job
We seek a VP of Marketing (and first full-time marketing hire) to report directly to our CEO.
- Content: develop blog posts, newsletters, articles, white papers, videos, and other materials to educate current and potential customers in the K-12 space.
- Events: develop and execute an event strategy around conferences and webinars.
- Direct response: spearhead efforts to reach potential customers directly via email and phone.
- Sales enablement: produce materials to assist sales in closing new business.
- Branding: craft consistent and compelling brand and positioning to be delivered across all points of customer contact.
- Significant marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS and especially in K-12 SaaS
- Comfortable with a monthly lead commit
- Experience hiring amazing marketers