Landscape Leadership is an inbound marketing agency for green industry clients ranging from landscape design/build firms and landscape management companies to garden centers, growers and specialty manufacturers.
About the job
Are you a self-learner who takes to new technology easily? Do you enjoy variety in your work, but approach it in a neat and organized way?
If you have a natural Get-Shit-Done attitude, we would like to meet you.
We are seeking a full-time digital marketing coordinator to assist our team and client accounts.
At Landscape Leadership, we work solely with companies in the lawn and landscape industry. These are some of the biggest and most successful companies across the country.
For this specific position, we are not looking for someone with extensive background and experience in the lawn and landscape industry.
This position and role requires experience using HubSpot’s marketing and sales software.
- Assist with on-boarding new clients
- Assist our team on tasks related to Local SEO (search engine optimization)
- Help publish content to our clients’ websites and blogs
- Assist with setting up marketing automation for clients
- Be involved in the website design process, creating web pages and landing pages for clients
- Assist in organizing assets related to photography and video projects (renaming images, uploading images, etc.)
- Assist in creating reports for our team and clients
- Help manage our clients’ contact databases in HubSpot
There is a lot of variety in this role. You will be assisting in a multitude of tasks.
Experience using HubSpot’s marketing automation software and sales platform is an absolute must for this position.
Other software and apps that you will be expected to use includes:
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Moz Local
Experience working at a digital marketing agency – especially a HubSpot Solutions Partner – is also valuable to our team.