About the job
Kinsa is seeking a proactive and driven Product Marketer for Kinsa Insights. The role of the Product Marketer is to be the internal expert on all Kinsa Insights products, the competitive landscape, and the needs of our B2B customers (specifically within the illness products space), and then translating that knowledge into marketing materials that explain our competitive differentiation and help sell. This role sits on the marketing team and is highly cross functional, requiring close partnership across sales, product management, data science and brand design teams. The right candidate will be data-driven, strategic, analytical, results-oriented and an exceptional written and verbal communicator with at least 5+ years of experience in product marketing or similar marketing function. An ability to build strong relationships and execute in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines is a must.
Market Intelligence Digest, analyze and report on global trends within Illness Product Companies across industries (e.g, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharma, BioTech, Medical Device) and the technology and data solutions used by the key decisionmakers in these industries. Own user, product and market insights. Build data-driven, actionable insights that help inform product strategy
Marketing Content Creation – Work with a cross-functional teams to identify, scope and create the marketing assets required to assist in selling our solutions and showcasing their impact on the customer and for public health. These assets may include integrated marketing briefs, case studies, white papers, sales pitch decks, product briefs, marketing videos, etc.
Lead Gen & Sales Support – Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to support lead generation activities to drive top of the funnel interest in Kinsa Insights’ solutions. Partner with sales team to optimize existing channels and test new channels to increase acquisition and upsell opportunities.
- You have a strong desire to use your skills to have a widespread impact on peoplewe are a mission-first company
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing specifically, not general marketing experience. Preferred experience in the B2B space. Preferred experience in the retail/CPG sectors specifically.
- 2+ years of experience with marketing to companies with illness-driven demand preferred
- A Proven track record of developing, executing and optimizing effective product marketing materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task across competing priorities, projects, schedules and deliverables
- You thrive in a fast-paced and evolving startup environment. Proactive in identifying team needs and willing to pitch in where needed