About the job
The Content Manager will conceive of, coordinate, produce and publish written, visual and video content on all of Kasa’s channels for all of its different audiences and stakeholders. It will join the Brand team and report to the Head of Brand. The Content Manager will be totally obsessed with telling good stories—about Kasa, about travel, about real estate and so much more—and work with both internal and external content creators to get that content made and distributed through the web, social, email and print. Each project will be different, with different audiences and different metrics for success but what will remain constant is a demand for high quality and a high rate of production.
The Content Manager begins their day by seeing what’s new and fresh out there in the world of social and digital publishing. What are the hot topics in travel, real estate and accommodations and should Kasa be weighing in?
Next, the Content Manager will be moving a whole number of content projects along, working with a photographer on a shot list, editing a blog post, planning another week of social assets. The Content Manager will also be having meetings with cross-functional collaborators to ensure that any asset we create has many different uses and applications, and the Content Manager will also be meeting with the Head of Brand to bounce around new and exciting ideas.
The Content Manager might then stop by a video shoot for an hour or two to make sure we are getting what we need and then end the day by scheduling a week’s worth of social posts.
- 3-5 years content planning and production in-house at a consumer brand or in media/publishing
- You have a million ideas per day of new content you want to make about travel and real estate.
- You are accustomed to planning and maintaining a comprehensive content calendar many weeks in advance
- You have a stable of amazing content creators you can rely on and are eager and able to be always expanding that list to bring aboard new talent.
- You are familiar about keeping to a budget and planning resourcefully
- Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry