iSolved transforms the way you manage your most important asset your people. Our human capital management (HCM) and workforce technology brings together HR, payroll, time and attendance, expense management, and benefits enrollment all in one robust, easy-to-use platform.
iSolved with Mojo energizes your culture and makes it easy for your teams to build connections and unleash innovation. More than 5 million employees and 145,000 employers use our tools every day to boost engagement, collaboration, performance and creativity. iSolved is delivered through elite regional payroll providers, who engage customers with a white-glove service a unique approach that provides access to cutting-edge cloud technology while retaining the local service relationship business prefers.
About the job
Are you an innovative marketer who’s analytical, creative, web and social media savvy all at once, and who’s looking for a high growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment then read on!
- Assist in campaign creation and execution of digital marketing strategies to acquire new leads at scale with success measured in qualified opportunity conversions.
- Effectively understand and drive towards lead goals and CPC targets.
- Contribute to detailed analysis of campaign effectiveness including segmentation, and creative targeting.
- Assist with, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting.
- Coordinate with digital and broader marketing team on tactics and creative to cultivate lead generation and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with positioning and long-term goals.
- Assist with lead processing for targeted digital programs.
- Support content to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of iSolved.
- Never satisfied with the status quo, you are always looking to raise the bar.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing either in-house or at an advertising or media agency.
- 1 year or more experience working with LinkedIn/Facebook campaign management either in-house or at an advertising or media agency.
- Proficient knowledge of lead scoring and nurturing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in data analysis, and agility to quickly understand the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, in particular Excel.
- Solid and demonstrable experience of marketing software (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Drift), analytics (e.g Google), and CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal).
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ambitious yet flexible self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field or related business experience.
- A desire to work hard, make a difference, and have fun doing it.