A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
About the job
The Sr. Associate, Paid Search facilitates all daily operations through data extraction, assisting budget management and account monitoring. Reporting directly to the Paid Search Manager, you will support the team with flawless execution in a timely manner.
- Generate raw data to produce performance reports
- Monitor campaign performance
- Provide initial insights on campaign trends and present as needed
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Ensure campaigns are run to agreed upon best practice guidelines
- Uploads and manage keywords, ad creative and ad extension
- Build strong relationships across PPC and Client Services teams
- Assist and attend weekly calls and meetings
- Collaborate with other channels
- 1+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex paid search campaigns
- Experience with bulk sheet development and uploading large scale campaigns
- Hands on experience using Google Ads editor to create, edit and upload SEM campaigns
- Well versed knowledge of client KPIs, specifically Direct Response
- An understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution and influence on Paid Search Activities
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices, and an understanding of search re-targeting
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like SA360
- Google Certifications: Fundamentals, Analytics (this is a plus) and AdWords
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree